Production, Promotion and distribution of shows.
Contemporary dance, classical and neoclassical dance, beyond all labels… just one requirement: quality dance… tuning into current artistic trends, rooted in our times but also understanding the modernity and originality of an exceptional repertoire…
Since 1990 when DLB was established, we have been promoting and distributing the creations of choreographers and their performers, in France and internationally.
DLB has several areas of activity:
- long-term partnerships promoting in-depth work with artists in France and abroad
- promotion and distribution of French contemporary dance projects in collaboration with Culturesfrance and its foreign network
- accompaniment of new talents
- regular distribution of shows in France and abroad
- exclusive collaboration with the Paris Opera Ballet for its tours of Asia.
- production of events for the France-China cultural exchange programme…
- official producer of the “Danse l’Afrique Danse” choreography series in 2002, 2004, 2006, the “France Move” festival in New York 2001, and the Compagnie Montalvo-Hervieu company’s tours of France from January to July 2009..
Over the past 24 years, we have developed a major network throughout the world, particularly in the Asia–Pacific area (Australia and New Zealand), as well as in France and Europe.
DLB Staff :
Olivia Kuhn : Production Manager - email@example.com
Laurence Giraud : Road manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
DLB SPECTACLES – PERFORMING ARTS / 8 cité du Midi 75 018 Paris – France
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 51 73 63